Our Compact Stations are characterised by their small measurements and low weight. This is the basis for simple and user-friendly handling. The Compact Stations are easy to transport with a forklift truck due to the low-lying integrated attachment points. The stations can be used up to 36 kV and both for oil or dry-type transformers. The stations have separate transformer, medium-voltage and low-voltage compartments, suitable for outdoor and indoor installation. Adaptation to the expected ambient conditions on respective site is possible.
Compact Stations related products
Compact Transformer Station
Compact Transformer Stations are used to transfer voltage from medium to low voltage and vice versa. Our Compact Transformer Stations are used especially in the field of renewable energies – for example in photovoltaics, wind power and e-mobility. Our station is particularly characterised by its low weight (sheet steel instead of concrete), which makes it easier and more environmentally friendly to transport and install.
Further advantages of our Compact Transformer Stations:
- High safety – due to fully qualified housings (incl. low-voltage circuit breaker) and VDE proven grounding
- High protection from environmental influences due to waterproof, hot-dip galvanised floor tub
- Environmental protection due to integrated oil collection tray
- Adaptable to different climate conditions
- No additional foundation necessary
FEAG – Compact transformer stations – Flyer Download
Ring Main Station
The Ring Main Stations can be used up to 36 kV and for oil or dry-type transformers.
No additional foundation is necessary and stations have separate transformer, Medium-voltage and Low-voltage compartments. Low-voltage compensation can also be integrated directly into the station. Adaptation to the expected ambient conditions on site is possible.
Further advantages of our Ring Main Station Kiosks:
- Factory tested solutions
- Low assembly effort, as well as short assembly times and correspondingly lower planning and scheduling risk due to ready installation for connection on site
- High flexibility, for example, due to the option of combining modules, as well as different variants (e.g. roof and outer walls with panels or one or both tightly welded)